Commercial Property Photography | Templeback Bristol BS1 6BY
452
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-452,single-format-standard,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-theme-ver-12.0,qode-theme-bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.4.4,vc_responsive

Templeback Bristol BS1 6BY

Templeback Bristol BS1 6BY

A new development by the Lewis Trust Group (LTG Real Estate) in the centre of Bristol next to Temple Back Fire and Rescue Station. Commercial Property Details are available from Jones Lang Lasalle for this building.

The new building is on the site of the first electricity generating station in Bristol. The original facade of the building is retained. You can see the words ‘Central Electric Station’ carved in the bath stone and ‘Works Entrance’ also.

The facade and heritage is important to Bristol which dates back to 1891. The first public supply of electricity in Bristol commenced in August 1893 from this building. This electricity at the time was solely for purpose of public and domestic lighting.

Templeback Bristol Photo 01Templeback Bristol photograph no. 11Templeback Bristol photograph no. 10Templeback Bristol photograph no. 2Templeback Bristol photograph no. 3Templeback Bristol photograph no. 4Templeback Bristol photograph no. 9Templeback Bristol photograph no. 5Templeback Bristol photograph no. 6Templeback Bristol photograph no. 7Templeback Bristol photograph no. 8Templeback Bristol photograph no. 6